Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
Unqork is looking for a marketplace manager to expand and run the Unqork marketplace ecosystem including reusable assets, complementary solutions as well as technology partners that serve our clients.
The Marketplace Manager will report to the VP of Business Development and work closely with the CMO and other leaders to develop and execute a broad strategy to enable and collaborate with partners on a broad set of Go-To-Market activities.
- Collaborate on a Marketplace Strategy
- Scope the competitive landscape for marketplace strategies broadly
- Develop value proposition and business model for the partner ecosystem including business relationship model, financials, and growth plans
- Work with the Product Management team to define the Unqork Marketplace
- Recruit, enable and retain partners
- Identify and prioritize industry-specific partners to target for onboarding
- Enable partners on Unqork and support their efforts to integrate into the Unqork platform
- Develop collaborative go-to-market strategies with these go-to-market partners
- Develop programs to nurture and grow partnerships
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in business development with a focus on marketplace development and building new partner relationships
- Strong preference for experience building out technology marketplace partnerships or working on data and insight partnerships
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.