Business Development Manager, Medical Devices at Welocalize
- · Making contact with clients to develop and maintain the healthy working relationship with Welocalize.
- · Working with the Program Directors, Enterprise Project Managers and/or Project Manager (PM) to create territory, account and opportunity plans, RFPs, SOWs, quotes and ensuring that administrative details are handled effectively and efficiently.
- · Working within and maintaining customer data in Salesforce.com, including but not limited to sales forecasts, plans, activities, opportunities, pipelines and related data.
- · Coordinating RFP/RFQ/RFI responses, as needed.
- · Ability to travel approximately 30%, including customer visits and attending industry events, as required.
- · Working in a global team defining the underlying value proposition and service offerings for existing clients and new client targets.
- · In conjunction with your manager, helping to generate a higher return on our sales and marketing efforts to produce a larger volume of target clients.
- · In conjunction with your manager and global team, moving opportunities along the sales process to help achieve closed sales above budget (up to and including closing).
- · Taking responsibility and accountability for designated clients, territories, verticals, horizontals, service offerings and projects.
- · Collaborating with the global team to define internal and external expectations, and aligning those to specific deliverables.
- Five years of enterprise-level, business-to-business sales experience in professional services and technology solutions to Fortune 500 and mid-market customers.
- A minimum of two consecutive years of total closed sales in new business of $2 million/year, within the company or externally in a like industry and position.
- ·An understanding and proven track record working in a customer-centric sales methodology.
- A track record of lead generation, key account targeting, qualifying and closing new business including new and existing accounts.
- Three to five years of enterprise-level sales experience in the localization industry(Medical Device/Life Sciences).
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute on a successful business development strategy.
- Demonstrated competence in working independently to structure, negotiate, and close multi-million dollar accounts with leading companies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making, and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success getting buy-in for innovative and bold projects.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble customers.