Business Development Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the expansion of CLEAR's Enterprise solutions specifically starting with the Health Pass product across the marketplace through partnerships and development opportunities. We’re looking for a metrics driven self-starter obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect and build a robust pipeline to create partnerships consistent with CLEAR’s revenue strategy, attracting repeat business, matrixed across other commercial verticals at CLEAR
- Evangelize the value of Health Pass and its ongoing capabilities to prospects, contextualize its application, utility and functionality, and ultimately drive conversion and adoption of Health Pass by organizations and operators at scale, all with a consultative approach
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Partner with Implementation Teams to smoothly activate deals
- Work to identify and build best practices for your team and others
- Review and analyze client, market data, and industry research for pitch and other client meetings
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (new lead generation, outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence)
- Track record of success demonstrated through specific metrics and performance numbers
- Experience using data to identify sales opportunities and improving team performance
- Self-starter who is laser focused on execution, exceeding expectations and building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- Mission-centric, inspired and motivated by performance metrics and KPIs
- Experience project managing and being the main point of contact to businesses and their Senior Leadership Teams