Business Development - Marketplace Manager
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Unqork has created a paradigm shift: we’re changing the way companies create new products and software without having to write a single line of code. Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
Unqork is looking for a marketplace manager to expand and run the Unqork marketplace ecosystem including reusable assets, complementary solutions as well as technology partners that serve our clients.
The Marketplace Manager will report to the Business Development Director for Partnerships and support the Chief Marketing Officer and other leaders to develop and execute a broad strategy to enable and collaborate with partners on a broad set of Go-To-Market activities.
- Collaborate on a Marketplace Strategy
- Scope the competitive landscape for marketplace strategies broadly
- Develop value proposition and business model for the partner ecosystem including business relationship model, financials, and growth plans
- Work with the Product Management team to define the Unqork Marketplace
- Recruit, enable and retain partners
- Identify and prioritize industry-specific partners to target for onboarding
- Enable partners on Unqork and support their efforts to integrate into the Unqork platform
- Develop collaborative go-to-market strategies with these go-to-market partners
- Develop programs to nurture and grow partnerships
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in business development with a focus on marketplace development and building new partner relationships
- Strong preference for experience building out technology marketplace partnerships or working on data and insight partnerships
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.