We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our US team.
As a 360learning BDR, your role consists in leveraging bleeding-edge Sales Development Techniques & tools to engage prospects and create business opportunities for US Account Executives.
You will benefit from a thorough onboarding and training, and you will work in close collaboration with our US Sales and Marketing leadership.
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-add emails and social messages
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage.
- Secure and schedule meetings and demos adopting all tools available to you.
- Record all activities in our CRM.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated.
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field (preferred)
- First experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR or an SDR
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Softwares (SalesLoft preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
- Call with our recruiter
- Conversation with an Account Executive
- Role play with the coach
- Interview with a teammates from the Operation and Strategy team and another Account Executive
Our mission at 360Learning is to help companies achieve growth through impactful learning.
Our Collaborative Learning platform enables teams to crowdsource learning needs and in-house expertise to address knowledge gaps based on business needs. This bottom-up approach to learning helps companies ship and improve courses for maximum relevance and impact. Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (Paris, New York, and London) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, SNCF) worldwide with more than 1.5 million users.