Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Inside Salesperson to join our B2B Sales team in our NYC Headquarters or remote. This role would be responsible for generating new business opportunities and driving revenue creation. We are looking for someone who has a love for and a grasp of the healthcare and benefits space, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Generate qualified prospects in the broker, consultant, and channel partnership space (inbound and outbound)
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to Broker, Resellers, Benefits Technology, Advisor, PEO’s, TPA’s, HCM’s, and PE prospects via email, calling, social selling, and more
- Determine prospects’ interest in Talkspace
- Schedule and lead discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Exceed sales targets
- 2-5 years in a quota-carrying SDR or BDR or ISR sales role prospecting into health plans
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare and benefits industry, including experience working with broker and insurance firms, PEO’s, TPA’s, HCM’s, PE Firms, and Benefit Technology Organizations.
- Passion for Talkspace, sales, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- Experience using and optimizing Salesforce, Zywave, Zoom, and Pitchbook
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality with an entrepreneurial mind and at ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong attention to detail and experience across multiple industries.
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.