Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for our Founding Enterprise Business Development Reps. This is not your typical BDR role. This is not your smile and dial, make 100 calls a day, send content that was built for you and promised that you will be promoted in 6 months.
This role is meant for creative and passionate individuals that are eager to develop their skill sets to be successful long term in their careers, and believe in honesty and transparency. You will learn how to be an effective seller and leader. The ideal candidate enjoys testing and learning. They will be a major change agent at Spring Health, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility. This person must build and maintain an excellent working relationship with the Marketing and Account Executives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the one of the first BDRs hired with an opportunity to quickly become a lead
- Help develop outreach strategy, content, in-bound lead process, and development programs for the BDR team
- Prospect into Fortune 1000 companies and other employers through a combination of email, phone call, and other sales channels
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executive using Spring Health’s qualification criteria
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Develop all of the critical skills to accelerate a successful career in Sales
What we expect from you:
- Be a creative prospector, both experienced with traditional tools (email, cold calling) and comfortable experimenting with new technologies
- Be highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Be data-driven in measuring and improving the impact of your outreach efforts
- Believe that there is always a path to success, even if you hear no a few times along the way
What we’d love to see (Bonus):
- Are organized, attentive to detail, and believe that great process leads to great resultsHave excellent communication skills - you are a great writer, well spoken, and charismatic
- Are highly coachable and invested in your professional growth, development, and career path
- Take a team-first mentality to being successful
- Excel in fast-changing, high growth environments
- Are motivated by having a positive impact on the world around you
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.