Business Development Representative (Partnerships Associate) at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Business Development Representative (Partnerships Associate) at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a Sales team will introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Assume a role as a key piece of a lean Sales team, moving at a fast pace to convey our message, to introduce and sell our product with urgency
- Prospect, qualify and develop new business - sell by phone, working with Account Executives (Partnership Managers) to set demos and help close business
- Engage with C-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying Rhino’s message
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino
- Move quickly and develop your overall Sales skills, putting you on the fast-track to becoming a ‘closer’ for Rhino.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1-3 years experience, an understanding of basic Sales & Business Development concepts
- Previous experience in a front-end, Business Development role, setting meetings and consistently hitting goals (a plus!)
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and making a lasting first impression
- Experience cold calling
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone
- Someone who is confident, goal-oriented and money-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task and contact management skills