Business Development Representative at Prizeout (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:53 p.m. (EST) on Friday, June 17, 2022
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an advertising technology company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Do you love doing something that has never been done before, even if it is not easy? Do you strive to master what you do? Do you think about data before making decisions and often find yourself asking your teammates to glance at something before you send it out? Do you love trivia or corn hole games? If you answered yes to most of these questions, then Prizeout may be the place for you. We have built a team that thrives in fast-changing environment and that always aims for the best solution. We cross the finish line together and enjoy the ride at each step of the way.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Business Development Representative’s role is to qualify leads and grow the pipeline for our partner and merchant sales team. From facilitating initial conversations to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our sales organization. The ideal candidate likes to think outside the box and enjoys moving fast and iterating.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Develop and qualify new leads and identify strategic areas of growth for our sales team to target
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Identify and implement regular reporting of key metrics, funnel analysis, and pipeline management in partnership with our operations team
- Map out relationships with global organizations and key decision makers relevant to our business portfolio
- Utilize BI tools, data visualization, dashboards, and other methods
- Work with key stakeholders to assess and reassess various project priorities
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a sales/business development role; BS/BA required
- Very strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized while also remaining flexible
- A highly motivated and driven self-starter with strong collaboration skills
- Data-driven decision making and the ability to think outside the box
- Prior start-up experience is a plus
- Must be willing to work full-time in New York City; this is not a remote role
Read Full Job Description