Business Development Representative
E-commerce marketing teams have a lot on their plates. The data they collect gives them an unparalleled opportunity to establish more personal and meaningful relationships with their customers, but it has also led to an explosion of metrics to track, measure, and optimize. Opens, click-throughs, likes, retweets, conversion rates: today’s e-commerce marketer is resource-strapped and scrambling to execute on dozens of competing priorities.
Custora helps marketing teams take control of their data. Our software analyzes data from the entire marketing ecosystem, surfaces insights about each and every customer, then integrates those insights back into the same marketing tools so it’s easy for companies to take action. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world (Patagonia, Tiffany's, Bonobos, and more), and we’re looking to build out our sales team to accelerate our growth.
We're looking for a sharp communicator who wants to make a real impact, have an experimental mindset and are excited about being on an early team.
Custora will feel like home to movers-and-shakers who seek out companies in hyper-growth mode. Maybe you're always checking Crunchbase for the next big thing. Or maybe you're ready to see your work make a difference rather than pounding through senseless cold calls.
As an Enterprise Business Development Associate you'll have the opportunity to set the pace for our growth and put yourself on a track for rapid professional development. You'll directly impact the bottom line by creating new business for our sales team. you'll be able to flex your creative muscles rather than just dialing for dollars.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years sales/marketing experience in an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Proven track record achieving measurable monthly lead development goals with a senior level audience (Directors and VP level audience)
- Ability to execute on outbound prospecting strategies
- A “go-to-market” mentality with substantial self-motivation to seek answers and execute sales strategies with limited resources
- We’re a flexible work environment
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental and vision insurance (100% covered)
- Free lunch every day, plus free water — hot and cold!
- Unlimited vacation: take as much time as you need (we recommend at least 3 weeks)
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard
What it's like to work here:
- On Monday we eat and meet as a team to chat projects and progress.
- We’re 55 genuinely nice people. We work together and experiment with how to do things. It’s an amazing environment to both explore your professional interests and shape your career trajectory.
- We move quickly. You build something and the next day it comes to life. You see and feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team.
- We’re building a company and a team we love. We’re in it for the long run.
- Read more about what makes us, us here.
- Find out more here or here.
Custora is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
If you see yourself in the above descriptions, we’d love to chat. Please submit your cover letter and resume below.
Custora is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.