Business Development Representative
Who We Are
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for lead qualification and development to join our NYC office, focusing on the US market. Our ideal Business Development Representative (BDR) is first and foremost an effective and fearless communicator. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Sales Executive. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart sales people.
What You’ll Do?
- The Business Development Representative (BDR) works with demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities which results in closed business.
- Identify and leverage compelling new business entry ways for target outreach
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email and responding to all inbound leads
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM system
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Sisense's product, BI industry trends and competition
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Representing Sisense with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What Should You Have?
- Minimum 1-3 years of inside sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality - willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- Spanish speaking a strong advantage
- B2B sales experience
- Validated over achievement record with a daring resilient mentality
- Methodological and organized
- Salesforce.com expertise
- Willingness to have TONS of fun in a Super cool start up...
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.