Business Development Representative
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the world's leading process mining software company. Process Mining is a new big data analytics technology designed to help customers to optimize their operations. Process Mining goes through the already existing log data every IT system produces and finds out where you can improve.
Founded in Munich in 2011, we have expanded into 25 countries and claims clients such as Siemens, KPMG, Deloitte, Bayer, and Vodafone, among others. We create innovation with passion, perform with team spirit, and think with ambition. Our vision is big - which is why big data is exactly our thing.
- BA/BS from a top university or equivalent
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
About this Role
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing North American team. This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter.
A successful BDR is a motivated self-starter who is hungry for a challenge. Your high-energy and professional persistence will drive your targeted, outbound prospecting activities into a set of assigned accounts.
The BDR's main focus is identifying, developing and creating new business opportunities for field salespeople in specific territories of North America.