Business Development Representative
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a high-energy, articulate and consultative sales professional to continue expanding its U.S. Revenue Team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established leader in the Martech space, working with innovative retail giants such as Unilever, Dollar Shave Club, Diane von Furstenburg. Staples, StitchFix, among others. You have a hunter mentality, are unafraid of the phones, and are a master of making complex technology accessible to prospects. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly-effective time management skills. Day to day, you will target, educate and motivate prospects to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. As a company, Optimove prides itself on promoting young talent internally and cross-functionally and are looking for the best and brightest to get on board to continue doing so!
- Build and nurture new customer relationships from prospecting to qualification
- Research and prospect into new accounts
- Drive lead acquisition
- Participate in joint marketing activities
- Occasionally travel to trade shows and industry events
- 6 months-1 year of BDR/SDR experience preferred
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Top notch phone skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience interfacing with marketers preferred
- Proven analytical capabilities preferred