Business Development Representative
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
Optimove is seeking a high-energy, articulate and consultative sales professional to continue expanding its U.S. Revenue Team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established leader in the Marketing tech space, working with innovative retail giants such as Unilever, Dollar Shave Club, Diane von Furstenburg. Staples, StitchFix, among others. Our ideal candidate has a hunter mentality, is unafraid of the phones, and is a master of making complex technology accessible to prospects. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly-effective time management skills. Day to day, you will target, educate and motivate prospects to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. As a company, Optimove prides itself on promoting young talent internally and cross-functionally and are looking for the best and brightest to get on board to continue doing so!
- Build and nurture new customer relationships from prospecting to qualification
- Research and prospect into new accounts
- Drive lead generation
- Occasionally travel to conferences and events
- Stay up-to-date on marketing industry trends
- 6 months-1 year of BDR/SDR experience preferred
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Top notch phone skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Experience interfacing with marketers and B2C brands preferred
- Proven analytical capabilities preferred
- Experience working with Apollo and/or Hubspot is a plus
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.