Business Development Representative
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they don’t have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions and move forward. That’s when they turn to AlphaSights. Professionals in the investment community, consultancies, Fortune 1000 corporations and nonprofits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve decision making and drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. CNBC recently ranked us as one of the top 25 companies for recent college grads.
Our Corporate team helps Fortune 1000 clients connect directly to individuals who can help dissect the new markets they are trying to enter, break down complex management decisions or provide insight on adjacent product lines. Our team is at the forefront of these conversations and we are looking for help!
We have grown our Marketing and Sales team to drive awareness of our core offering and build out our Corporate client base. We are now looking to add a Sales Development Associate to the team who will be the first point of contact for prospective clients and can help bolster these sales efforts through efficient outreach and engagement. This is an excellent role for someone looking to learn the basics of market research sales within a driven and collaborative team environment!
As a Business Development Representative in our New York office, you will work alongside the Sales and Marketing team. Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for select inbound and outbound leads with the AlphaSights brand and value proposition
- Develop pipeline by identifying target companies and individual prospects based on personas, and then running subsequent email and phone campaigns to generate interest in AlphaSights’ offering
- Collaborate with Client Development Executives to develop and execute quarterly territory plan.
- Support in account growth of existing accounts by reaching out to new prospective users
- Participate in weekly role plays and trainings to effectively deliver the AlphaSights value proposition and develop basic sales skills
- Report and summarize qualitative and quantitative weekly results to assist the team in becoming better at communicating with our clients and smarter on how we can help them achieve their goals
Our most successful Associates embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp and dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing analytics and is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
Learn more about the Corporate Client Service Team and the clients they serve here: https://www.alphasights.com/corporate
- 6 months- 2 years full-time work experience in a related field and an excitement to embark on a career in sales
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials (GPA > 3.0) and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Excellent communication skills (written+verbal) with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- Passionate about a career in Sales
- Fluency in English is essential