Business Development Representative at Percolate
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to work with the world’s fastest growing companies? Percolate is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with a strong work ethic, technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Business Development organization.
The Business Development team is the first point of contact for our future customers, responsible for generating opportunities for our greater sales team. Ideal candidates are creative, passionate, go-getters who enjoy the day-to-day hustle, seek out big challenges, and thrive in a fast-paced and innovative work environment.
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career. You’ll be surrounded by smart, ambitious, and caring leaders and colleagues who are invested in your personal and professional growth. You will get the best of both worlds - hands-on training, paired with the freedom to work independently. Percolate will provide you with the building blocks to give you a competitive edge and advance your career.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier college/university and a strong academic record
- Positive, motivated and “doer” attitude with a competitive spirit
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests, experience, and extracurricular involvement
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Track record of success in achieving goals
- Desire to work in the tech industry at a fast-paced and growing company
- Embodies the Percolate values
- Cold calling experience a plus
- CRM experience a plus
- Identifies opportunities for Percolate to build new relationships
- Reaches out by phone and email to key marketing executives up to, and including, C-Level executives
- Qualifies leads for Account Executives to build early-stage pipeline for Percolate
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Percolate platform
- Collaborates with BDR team around best practices
- Meeting and exceed monthly KPIs and quotas