Business Development Representative
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.Job Purpose
The Business Development Representative will play a vital role in Gympass' expansion by building relationships with potential clients in the United States.What You'll Do...
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via phone, e-mail and other creative channels.
- Collaborate with the business development team and educate them on details of opportunities.
- Manage expectations and overcome objections.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Demonstrate the value of Gympass by educating companies on the importance of our companies mission.
- Become the “go to” person regarding new and existing target industries across multiple sectors and geographies.
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at industry events.
- Roll-up your sleeves and help when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 0-3 years experience in business development, sales, corporate relationship management or account management.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and projects
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Tenacious and goal oriented
- Must have authorization to work in the US
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- High earning potential with base salary + uncapped commission
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.