Do you like to see your name at the top of the scoreboard?
As a Business Development Representative, you will develop your sales and business skills by working with marketing and event executives across industries. As a part of the Bizzabo sales team, you will help event marketers find ways to grow their business by showing them the most innovative solution the market has to offer. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the company, develop yourself, and your career while enjoying the process.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospect and create new leads to increase sales pipeline through both outbound cold calls, emails and linked in messaging and inbound demo requests.
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team by scheduling discovery calls with Account Executives
- Possess a strong understanding of Bizzabo's platform, the target market, competition and positioning
- Successfully manage and overcome prospects’ objections and rejections
- Exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Be a brand champion and educate prospective clients on Bizzabo’s value proposition
Who you are:
- Self starter, analytical thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude with a strong work ethic
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- Love to laugh and know how to enjoy the ride
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Organized, strong time management skills