Do you like to see your name at the top of the scoreboard?
As a Business Development Representative, you will develop your sales and business skills by working with marketing and event executives across industries. As a part of the Bizzabo sales team, you will help event marketers find ways to grow their business by showing them the most innovative solution the market has to offer. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the company, develop yourself, and your career while enjoying the process.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospect and create new leads to increase sales pipeline through both outbound cold calls, emails and linked in messaging and inbound demo requests.
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team by scheduling discovery calls with Account Executives
- Possess a strong understanding of Bizzabo's platform, the target market, competition and positioning
- Successfully manage and overcome prospects’ objections and rejections
- Exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Be a brand champion and educate prospective clients on Bizzabo’s value proposition
Who you are:
- Self starter, analytical thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude with a strong work ethic
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- Love to laugh and know how to enjoy the ride
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Organized, strong time management skills