Business Development Representative at Alloy
Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
We're rapidly growing and looking for a Business Development Representative to prospect and connect with high-value potential clients. You will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities and driving the sales process from lead identification, outreach, and qualification. This role will also support Alloy’s account-based marketing programs. Come join an exciting startup company in the fintech space named one of Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2019: 20 Up-And-Comers!What you’ll be doing
As a Business Development Representative you will be tasked with forming sales strategies within one or many of the market segments listed below to drive new business and quality recurring revenue.
- Strategic accounts (premier financial institutions)
- Fintech companies
- Community banks and credit unions
- Strategic partners (technology and banking)
- Participate in or run sales process for early-stage pipeline: Demonstrate the Alloy product and pitch various stakeholders, generate leads and source contacts, communicate and qualify potential clients; ideally, you also have experience selling to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical clients and peers
- Think outside of the box and have outstanding interpersonal and communication/writing skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details more digestible
- Balance competing priorities and prioritize multiple project/deals at the same time; as an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software
- Work with the marketing team and sales operations to understand targets and account-based marketing strategies and goals
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, Alloy is looking for an eager-to-learn, resourceful and results-focused player preferably with 2+ yrs of quota-carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience at SaaS companies or banking technology a plus
- Demonstrated consultative sales and strong discovery skills, empathy and the ability to close business while growing current clients
- Prospecting, objection handling, planning, and closing skills
- Strong communication and excellent writing skills
- Travel may be required as restrictions ease
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.