Business Development Representative at Imagen Technologies
Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for sourcing, prospecting, and qualifying inbound/outbound leads. Our ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality with a strong work ethic. You will serve as the liaison between the prospect and our Regional Sales Directors. This role will report directly to our VP of Business Development.
- Prospect and qualify new business leads
- Work cross functionally with our Provider Relationship and Sales teams to develop and define a strategic target list of accounts
- Record and track all activity in Salesforce to provide transparency and next steps to the Regional Sales Directors
- Become an expert on Imagen’s offering and be able to convey our value proposition effectively to prospective clients
- 1-3 years of experience working in a sales development role
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly quotas and performing in the top 10% of your sales cohort
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, results driven environment
- Demonstrated success with persuasion techniques and objection handling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.