Summer is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to generate new business for our Enterprise Solution: “Summer at Work.” As the first point of contact between Summer and prospective customers interested in helping their employees navigate student loan repayment, this role focuses on identifying new opportunities and generating leads for our Business Development team.
In this role, you will:
- Prospect and qualify new leads at leading employers interested in student loan benefits
- Collaborate with Summer’s BD and Marketing teams to refine messaging and develop outreach strategies targeting different industry verticals
- Convey Summer’s unique value proposition through email and phone outreach to HR leaders
- Share targeted product feedback and identify additional opportunities to boost pipeline of qualified leads
- 1-3 years of experience in business development or sales
- Strong interpersonal skills with track record of engagement over email or phone
- Understanding of prospecting strategy for wellness benefits
- Passion for helping Summer’s partners and borrowers reach their financial health goals
Summer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.