Business Operations Lead
Business Operations Lead
As Business Operations Lead, you will be joining a team that assists in overseeing our rapidly growing portfolio of locations and regional operations throughout the country. You are a detail-oriented team player, that enjoys navigating across all departments in order to provide the right assessments of performance and measurements of our various operational initiatives. Additionally, you will need to work cross-functionally to understand growth needs in order to help guide the decision making process as Compass scales its operation in our existing and new markets.
At Compass you will:
- Identify, implement, and manage effective business and procurement processes to ensure highly functional operational systems
- Collaborate with business development, finance, marketing, and other teams to conduct cost analysis, proposal development, contract negotiations relevant to all regional and HQ operations systems
- Provide recommendations and support on overall workplace utilization
- Work with internal teams to assist in the management of external partners
- Oversee location management software to provide insight into utilization of portfolio on a per-user basis
- Evaluate business operations across regions and identify opportunities to create both operational and pricing efficiencies
- Manage concurrent operational projects, developing timelines with key milestones, delivery and stakeholder communication
- Develop, implement and track operational KPIs specific to workplace optimization across all regions
- Continuously find ways to streamline workflow and adhere to industry best practices
- Refine internal processes between departments and develop new systems where appropriate
- Negotiate and guide relationships with external partners and vendors
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or prior experience in relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an operations focused role, ideally multi-site and/or retail experience. Cross-regional experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of market conditions, operational systems, analytics, contract negotiations, project tracking, etc.
- Proven experience building consensus among internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate devotion to effective processes and high quality results
- Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written. Excels in a collaborative, relationship-driven culture