Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Source a robust network of engaged, qualified carriers that benefit from Transfix technology
- Build and deepen carrier relationships in line with the needs of our customers
- Collaborate with key carriers to help them grow their businesses with Transfix
- Utilize negotiation skills to close on annual/multi-year contracts with carriers
- Innovate and refine operational/sales processes to drive carrier retention and loyalty
- Work cross-functionally to grow both key carrier partnerships as well as key accounts
- You have 2-4 years of experience in account management, sales, or logistics and supply chain
- You are able to maintain multiple streams of communication, while producing high call volume
- You are driven by numbers and aren’t afraid of aggressive goals.
- You are analytical, a critical thinker, and love solving complex problems
- You possess excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills that you use to collaborate across a wide variety of partners & stakeholders
- You are organized and manage your time efficiently
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description