Channel Account Manager- Dallas at Latch
This role is based in Dallas. Must be local or willing to relocate.
This is a remote role.
Latch is seeking a Channel Account Manager who will be responsible for achieving sales goals by successfully identifying, developing and supporting Latch Channel Partners within an assigned territory.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Proactively recruit Latch channel partners that will deliver an exceptional Latch experience for our customers and stimulate incremental demand with their customers
- Conduct joint sales calls with Latch Channel Partners to model Latch selling process
- Meet or exceed sales targets and strategic objectives within assigned territory
- Facilitate onboarding of new Latch Channel Partners through a robust training process
- Manage the involvement of corporate resources, including operations, corporate sales, marketing and management resources in order to foster a partners’ development and success.
- Manage channel partner selling, installation, and support activity
- Manage incoming project leads and drive support through our Latch Channel Partners
- Manage potential channel conflict by fostering communication internally and externally, and with adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Support project coordination efforts by applying channel strategy based on project and market dynamics
- Maintain data integrity on Latch Channel Partners and sales activity through CRM system
- Manage Latch Channel Partner Certification process
- Drive compliance with Latch Channel Partner agreements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting distribution sales in the access control industry
- Experience providing product and sales training
- Ability to travel weekly/monthly basis - 60% travel
- Exceptionally organized with experience working with and fulfilling cross-team projects
- CRM management
- Highly collaborative and capable
- Strong understanding of construction process
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Innovative. Ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo and is always looking for the next best way to do things
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice