We’re looking for a Public Sector Channel Manager to join Procore’s fast-growing Partnerships team. In this role, you will oversee the development and management of the Public Sector focused Channel ecosystem. Leveraging data-driven findings, you’ll drive partner strategy, engagement, and success proactively. Successful candidates can establish priorities and successfully execute multiple projects with ease to deliver both partner experience excellence and against target expectations.
This position reports to the Manager of Channel for the Americas and can be remote or located in our Carpinteria or Austin offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a business consultant to help partners set strategy and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to build, maintain and implement business plans to support the sales effort.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the partner’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on partner performance and historical trends
- Drive revenue through your partners to exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Evangelize the partnership joint value proposition with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to ensure awareness and collaboration and work across the ecosystem to promote and evangelize Procore vision and drive partner mindshare
- Identify capacity and capability gaps to quantify & deliver effective partner enablement and recap quarterly results, and progress to plan with primary () partners
- Plan roadshows and marketing activities to build channel business to generate sales leads
- Contribute to Channel Management best practices and share with global peer
What we’re looking for:
- 2+years of experience in a SaaS Partnerships, Channel Management, or Sales management role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience selling into Public Sector client base
- Knowledge of channel sales processes and best practices is preferred
- Experience with sales enablement tools (e.g., Partner Relationship Management, Content Management, LMS, sales acceleration email tools, call recording/coaching tools, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter that will proactively move priorities forward with a commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation, and the ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.