Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you're looking for!
About the Role:
The primary role of the Channel Account Manager (CAM) is to develop partner relationships,
support channel sales efforts and coordinate with the Aircall’s sales team to close channel deals. The
end goal is to build a solid partner base that generates a consistent pipeline of opportunities and grow
new monthly recurring revenue (MRR) for the Aircall products suite.
What you'll do:
- Develop business plans and drive lead generation/marketing campaigns with partners
- Conduct regular business review and planning meetings with top and emerging partners in assigned region
- Assist new partners with prospecting, sales meetings, and closing new Aircall opportunities
- Track all activity, opportunities, and revenue in Salesforce
- Team Selling - Working with Aircall Account Executives and the partners assisting as needed with customer meetings, demos, quotes, proposals, and the close process to ensure no details are missed
- Work with other Aircall departments (Customer Support, Accounting, Finance etc.) to quickly resolve any partner escalated issues
- Manage the partner’s engagements with Aircall to ensure they are well connected with critical personnel including Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Channel, Operations, and Executives
- Participate in industry events such as trade shows and seminars
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS or equivalent education and relevant experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 3 years or more of channel or sales experience, major distributor partner experience preferred
- B2B technology background, preferably SaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS, CRM and familiarity with MRR model
- Demonstrated track record of success experience in maintaining an existing customer base
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs, strong initiative, and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey, and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform, and get things done
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.