Channel Certification Manager at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Channel Certification Manager to provide operations support for the Latch Channel Program; ensuring program participants are able to meet Latch’s standards for excellence. The Channel Certification Manager will focus on channel partner onboarding support, day-to-day program operations, policy & process execution & assessment, Channel Partner Community management, and channel partner support.
- Oversee day-to-day program operations, including the new partner application and onboarding process
- Engage with channel partners to support customer account creation & provide data for channel-led software renewals
- Support channel processes and new program offerings; continually seeking opportunities to develop greater efficiency in key work flows
- Manage channel sales Deal Registration program to provide approval and operational assistance for channel sales strategies
- Ensure channel program participants comply with Latch policies and requirements, and that all earned benefits, e.g., financial incentives, sales programs, promotions, etc. are executed correctly
- Manage Latch’s Certified Channel Partner Community
- Project Management; project planning, measurement, and project review
- Identify program needs within the market and manage available channel resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP Certification a plus
- 3+ years of relevant work experience supporting client facing, partnerships or program teams
- Results oriented and motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be successful
- Able to effectively manage deadlines, ambiguity, and change
- Ability to manage projects from conception to completion
- Excellent verbal & written communication & skills
- Collaborative, energetic, creative, and accountable business partner
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Salesforce
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice