Channel Partner Enablement Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an experienced Channel Partner Enablement Manager to support the enablement of our growing Partner ecosystem to increase channel sales revenue. You’ll design, develop, deliver, and measure the success of our partner enablement programs. Successful candidates possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a deep passion for partners.
This position will report to the Head of Revenue Enablement and can work remotely from any U.S location or sit out of any of our U.S. offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop scalable onboarding and ongoing training plans to ensure partners understand the value of Procore and are equipped to position solutions and meet revenue objectives
- Coordinate and deliver partner training alongside the Channel Management & Internal Sales Enablement teams
- Define and implement metrics to measure the effectiveness of all Partner enablement programs and impact on global partnership goals
- Create certification programs
- Collaborate closely with the Global Partnerships and Alliance team to align enablement plans with the overall Partner program strategy and ensure Partners are field ready
- Work closely with Product Marketing to leverage persona messaging in Partner Enablement
- Create partner content portal by working closely with the Content Management team
- Build relationships with strategic Partners
- Oversee the management and usage of all Partner productivity tools
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in a Sales or Partner Enablement capacity, preferably at a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience designing & developing educational content
- Experience with sales enablement tools (e.g., Partner Relationship Management, Content Management, LMS, sales acceleration email tools, call recording/coaching tools, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exceptional program management and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships within partner organizations
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in sales or channel marketing preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, development programs, and friends and family events.