monday.com is looking for a Channel Partner Manager for the Brazil region, who will be responsible for bringing on new channel partners and managing them throughout the life of the relationship.
This role includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, manage the relationships with different channel partners (VARs & SIs) and being the face of monday.com to potential & current partners in the region. You'll join our team based in New York City.
About The Role:
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of building new partnerships in the Brazilian region
- Identify relevant organizations that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate monday.com’s growth into new markets
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Own your partner’s portfolio targets and delivering the results
- Collaborate with different teams at monday.com to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages
- Willingness to travel as required to Brazil based partner/customer offices
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available. This role is based in Miami, FL, but remote opportunities are available at this time.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The Partnerships team is centered around creating a vibrant, top-notch global partner ecosystem with the aim of contributing significantly to monday.com’s growth opportunities around the world. Our partnerships cover everything from channel partners (resellers and system integrators) and referrals, to tech and academic partnerships with a presence already in 50 different countries around the globe!
We are independent, initiative-takers, macro-thinkers who thrive on building relationships and pursuing opportunities.
- Native in Portuguese - must
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales/ business development positions focusing on the Brazilian market - must
- 5+ years’ experience in managing Channel Partners/ Resellers - must
- Fluent English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player with a winner approach
- Experienced negotiator with high closing rates