Channel Partner Manager (Brazil) at monday.com
monday.com is looking for a Channel Partner Manager for the Brazil region, who will be responsible for bringing on new channel partners and managing them throughout the life of the relationship. You'll join our team based in New York City.
This role includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, manage the relationships with different channel partners (VARs & SIs) and being the face of monday.com to potential & current partners in the region.
- Native in Portuguese - must
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales/ business development positions focusing on the Brazilian market - must
- 2+ years’ experience in managing Channel Partners/ Resellers - must
- Fluent English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player with a winner approach
- Experienced negotiator with high closing rates