monday.com is growing and looking to build out our first US-based channel sales team. The Channel Partner Manager will be responsible for helping shape the strategy and recruitment of new channel partners, and managing the entire lifecycle of the relationship.
This includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, engaging them in a partnership and being the face of monday.com to potential & current partners.
About The Role:
The Partnerships team is centered around creating a vibrant, top-notch global partner ecosystem with the aim of contributing significantly to monday.com’s growth opportunities around the world. Our partnerships cover everything from channel partners (resellers and system integrators) and referrals, to tech and academic partnerships with a presence already in 50 different countries around the globe!
We are independent, initiative-takers, macro-thinkers who thrive on building relationships and pursuing opportunities.
- 5+ years in SaaS sales/ business development positions - must
- Experience in recruiting and managing channel sales partners - must
- Experience in recruiting and managing VARs - a plus
- Fluent in English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.