Channel Partner Regional Director - US at monday.com
monday.com is growing and looking for our first Regional Director of Channel Partnerships in the US. This person will be responsible for building out the strategy and recruitment of new reseller partners throughout North America while also managing the entire lifecycle of the relationship.
This includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, engaging them in a partnership and being the face of monday.com to potential & current partners.
- 5+ years in SaaS sales/ business development positions - must
- Experience in recruiting and managing VARs - must
- Experience building out and managing a team of Channel Managers - must
- Fluent in English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.