We are looking for a Channel Partnerships Lead to lead our work in developing new partnerships and distribution channels to ensure that Ribbon can power every care decision to be convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality. In order to power every care decision and have as much impact on patients as we can, we collaborate closely with the healthcare industry, and we are looking for a hungry, ambitious, and thoughtful Channel Partnerships Lead to drive our strategy and develop new partnerships that make Ribbon available broadly across the ecosystem. You will be an early hire on a new team and will take a leading role in uncovering new partnerships and approaches to ensure that Ribbon is able to power every care decision to be convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You are unequivocally motivated by ambiguous challenges in new environments; you love adding structure to open-ended problems and developing a scalable and repeatable path forward to solving those problems at scale
- You thrive on meeting and developing new creative partnerships, especially in new environments, that can unlock sources of value that neither part of the partnership had previously considered possible alone
- You are a long-term strategic thinker who can develop agreement structures that control for long-term variability and increase the size of the pie for all parties involved
- You love working to solve cross-functional problems, building a perspective based on the input and collaboration of others across teams, including both technical and non-technical teams
- You are an inspiring communicator and a deep listener. You quickly build empathy for other problems and think of creative solutions to move forward together
- You take a hypothesis-driven and analytical approach to new and difficult problems, quickly identifying the root causes of problems and developing fact-based hypothesis that you can quickly test and iterate to move forward
- Identify new partnership opportunities, develop relationships, and structure mutually beneficial partnerships with leading healthcare solutions where Ribbon can enhance offerings and where Ribbon data can be further distributed across the ecosystem
- Negotiate and structure bespoke and complex deals with new partners that drive mutually beneficial outcomes in the immediate and long-term
- Lead our channel partnership strategy and collaborate closely with go-to-market, product, and customer deployment teams to ensure we’re on a scalable path forward
- Work closely with go-to-market to develop our channel partnerships value proposition, partnership enablement plans, and more to ensure scalable growth
- Surface relevant signal from the market that have implications on how we we go-to-market
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]