Channel Partnerships Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
As a Channel Partnerships Manager, you will work closely with the BD and Partnerships Director to identify key strategic partnership opportunities that benefit DailyPay from a sales, product, and implementation standpoint. You will build an internal business case and work with key leaders in Product and Sales to move these initiatives forward. You will also manage the contract negotiations with our partners and our internal legal team.
Post contract execution, you will be the main point of contact and manage the on-going relationship between DailyPay and our partners. Additionally, you will work closely with the Strategic Partnerships Executive and Channel Marketing Manager to drive sales and develop co-marketing opportunities.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
As the Channel Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Support all strategic partnership initiatives of the BD team, from sourcing new partners to contract negotiations to on-going relationship management
- Negotiate business terms and work with Legal on drafting contracts
- Devise go-to-market plans to onboard new partners
- Co-develop strategic initiatives with our partners such as joint-press campaigns, case studies, webinars, sales training, etc.
- Analyze and review performance of existing partners
- Develop and maintain financial models for internal partnership analysis
The BD and Partnership Team is responsible for exploring new opportunities for DailyPay. We work with a wide range of partners, from human capital management companies to consulting firms to provide:
- Lead generation opportunities: these partnerships will result in opportunities for our sales team
- Implementation: these partnerships will garner integration opportunities for DailyPay. Typically, these integrations enhance the end company and user experience by reducing the implementation friction and time to launch due to direct product integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 5+ years of experience in sales/business development preferred but not necessary
- Experience operating within and across cross-functional teams (e.g. product management, sales, operations, legal, marketing, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and people skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to articulate and formulate contractual, technical, and financial concepts with partners and internal teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in HCM or Fin Tech preferred but not necessary
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.