Vimeo is looking for a Channel Sales Manager who will help establish and handle sales opportunities with Direct Market Resellers such as CDW and SHI. The Channel Sales Manager is the first point of contact for partners when registering new opportunities, working through an ongoing deal, or coordinating with the Vimeo Sales Team, and is responsible for the day to day communication between the partners and the stakeholders within Vimeo. This person will also be responsible for enabling the CMR partners and ensuring they are set up for success to sell Vimeo’s products. The ideal candidate has keen attention to detail, agility to work on multiple deals simultaneously, communicate effectively both externally and within the organization, and can quickly establish business relationships. The role will be a part of the sales team that is growing Vimeo’s Enterprise SaaS business.What you’ll do:
- Establish reseller relationships with key DMR partners
- Handle registration process and qualify sales opportunities brought to Vimeo by the channel
- Direct sales opportunities to partners from Account Executives whose client wishes to close through the channel
- Communicate pricing and contract terms to partners
- Follow up with partners on deal status
- Assist the team within Vimeo to book channel business efficiently and accurately
- 5+ years of experience in sales channel partner development
- Outstanding phone, written, sales, and interpersonal skills
- Knack for building positive relationships with partners and understanding their cadence and specific business drivers
- History of multitasking and prioritizing your workload to improve efficiency
- Ability to represent Vimeo and our products with a high degree of professionalism
- Prior experience working with distribution or reseller sales models
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.