Channel Sales Operations Manager
Our Channel Sales Operations Manager will function as the Chief of Staff to the Business Development (BD) organization and will be the first operations hire dedicated to the productivity and efficiency of that team. Our global BD team has doubled in the past two quarters, and this role will be responsible for building day-to-day processes and infrastructure for them, guiding change management initiatives, advocating for BD across the organization and creating a tangible impact on the broader company.
Strategy and Planning
- Work with leaders to create and execute annual budget and quarterly forecasting
- Strategize team headcount and org structure plan
- Design and evolve compensation plans, quotas and incentives
- Own and evolve regular reporting (monthly performance reviews through quarterly board reporting) for senior management
- Build organized dashboards for individual contributors, and managers
- Execute ad-hoc requests on tight deadlines
Process Design and Implementation
- Design and document BD processes and tools
- Design SFDC processes for implementation by the SFDC Admin team
- Lead procurement, implementation, and maintenance of partner relationship management (PRM) tool
Support and Administration
- Serve as the front-line escalation point for BD team issues
- Serve as the expert and trainer on processes
- Administer compensation and incentive plans
- Design and manage BD change operations
- Represent BD in cross-functional projects that may impact the team
- Curious and biased to action. Maybe you've been told you ask "why" too much, but that hasn't stopped you yet!
- Hungry for responsibility, and you've earned by first mastering your role, and then seeking out ways to add value across the organization
- Composed under pressure, and empathetic to your internal customers' needs -- even (and especially) the difficult customers.
- Exacting in your standards for accuracy. It bothers you that the 2nd bullet point in this section doesn't have a punctuation mark at the end.
- A staunch believer that the best decisions come from environments that actively surface differences in opinion.
Your Work Experience:
- 2-4 years in a business ops, sales ops, channel or partner ops, or marketing ops role, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint or Google Slides, and SFDC skills a must
- Developed empathetic, user-first processes that encourage high fidelity data entry
- You’ve made the most of your proximity to the data by surfacing which questions need to be asked, and leveraging quantitative and qualitative methods to explore and answer them.
- You’ve represented quantitative analysis as visual stories that are tailored to the needs of the audience.
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook, Instagram and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.