Channel Territory Manager- Canada
Channel Territory Manager - Canada
Are you a motivated sales professional looking for a job on the front lines of the 3D printing revolution? Are you seeking the opportunity to close big sales, introduce groups to MakerBot’s groundbreaking products, and build lasting partnerships? Do you want to involve yourself on a high performing team with established accounts, while being given the responsibility of growing your business? Do you see yourself thriving in a role where your customers and prospects are routinely in awe of your products?
If so, we're looking for a Channel Territory Manager on the Value Added Reseller team to manage and drive the success of MakerBot’s authorized VAR partners. Channel experience is preferred. In this role, you will help with end user presentations, train sales teams, and regularly meet with company executives for goal setting and forecasting. This is your chance to be a part of the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot. This position is based out of Brooklyn, NY.
As VAR Account Manager, you will:
- Provide day-to-day support of our existing resellers via onsite visits, email, phone, end user presentations, and tradeshows
- Learn everything there is to know about selling and marketing MakerBot 3D printers, scanners and filament, in order to teach our resellers what you know
- Manage major accounts and partner relationships
- Identify growth and expansion opportunities in new and existing relationships
- Recruit new sales leads via cold calls, emails, trade shows, and other events
- Maintain knowledge of competitive systems, pricing and practices
- Develop marketing initiatives to support the growth of the accounts under management
As VAR Account Manager, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in sales, client support, marketing or partner development
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Strong ability to manage relationships and be happy in a performance driven position
- Be comfortable with cold calling to identify new resellers
- Ability to initiate and maintain new business relationships
- Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint, SalesForce and CRM program proficiency
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills
Extra experience counts too!
- Professional experience with 3D printing or MakerBot is a significant plus
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first ever 3D Printing keynote at CES! We just released new printers and software on September 20th, 2016 to rave reviews. Read more about them here: https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/26/the-makerbot-replicator-is-still-the-easiest-3d-printer-on-the-market/
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments are a must at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is leading the Next Industrial Revolution by setting the standards in reliable and affordable desktop 3D printing. Founded in 2009, MakerBot sells desktop 3D printers to innovative and industry-leading customers worldwide, including engineers, architects, designers, educators and consumers. MakerBot has one of the largest installed bases and market shares in the desktop 3D printing industry, with more than 90,000 MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers in the world. The robust MakerBot 3D Ecosystem makes 3D printing easy and accessible for everyone. To learn more about MakerBot, visit makerbot.com.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.