Client Account Executive at Namely
- Partner with Relationship Managers to identify clients who are likely to purchase additional Namely product modules (payroll, benefits admin, timesheets, etc).
- Manage and drive sales cycles effectively by qualifying leads and accurately forecasting upsell opportunities.
- Demo Namely module(s). Through a product presentation, you will show how Namely solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, and helps their company grow.
- Close Business. Navigate the customer buying process, ending with a signed agreement.
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- 2-4 years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software, insurance, and/or selling into HR/benefits strongly preferred
- CRM Experience
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Career Growth 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.