Client Solutions Executive at andros
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Client Solutions Executive will be responsible for collaborating across the Sales, Customer Success, Product Development and Operational organizations within andros to ensure a strong technical match between client requirements and andros capabilities. This person must be a strong leader and will be a strategic voice in helping to shape andros messaging internally and externally.
Interested in joining our #oneteam?
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Collaboratively support the sales cycle of CredSimple’s most strategic and complex clients by gathering requirements and thoroughly understanding the needs of the customer.
- Act as an integral part of the pre-sales cycle by listening to and understanding the needs of the customer, while being able to educate and find alignment with our processes to reduce the amount of changes and customization within our product
- Inform Customer Success, Product and Operations of client requirements and expectations to ensure a smooth transition to solution implementation
- Sell ideas to groups of individuals to get consensus on a pathway forward. On the client side, this means articulating how our existing solution can satisfy their requirements. Internally, this means helping to reach a consensus as to whether or not we want to build out the customization a client requires.
- Ensure a strong technical and operational match between client requirements and CredSimple capabilities throughout the sales process.
- Strategic problem solving by identifying creative solutions to meet clients needs
- Work as an expert fact finder and ask the right technical questions when faced with a list of requirements from the customer. Then, translate those into potential red flags for andros that need to be addressed prior to SOW signature
- Based on the information from the client, act as a subject matter expert to help find a solution
- Stay up to date on product updates to have a deep understanding of our product capabilities
- Lead the process to link benefits and ROI to CredSimple capabilities by creating analyses of tangible process improvements for our customers.
- Lead the development and delivery of technical presentations and product demonstrations that highlight CredSimple unique capabilities.
- Responsible for the qualitative and quantitative review and sign-off of presentations, ROI, workflow analysis as well as proposals
- Lead product demonstrations and definition of new product requirements around a client’s business strategy and operational imperatives.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Deep understanding of the network development and credentialing process
- Strong communication skills and executive presence
- Persistence — Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to overcome obstacles
- Drive — has an inner fire that pushes him/her to go beyond personal goals and take pride in assisting clients and the company to reach their goals
- Teachable — open to mentoring, continuous learning, and constructive feedback to better one’s business and sales acumen
- Strategic — able to create an account-based strategy that clearly identifies the desired business outcomes of the account and how our offerings achieve those outcomes
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of Health Plan experience
- Strong track record of strategic problem solving
- Engaging, professional presentation and writing skills
- Ability to build and nurture senior executive relationships
- Understanding of healthcare, healthcare economics, relationships between health plans, providers, and employers
- Strong sales administration skills, timely, and accurate reporting and forecasting
- Team player with a passion for making an impact through collaboration, teaching, and learning
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
To understand andros is to understand our namesake. Named for one of the largest barrier reefs on Earth, andros is a study in the vibrancy of interconnected ecosystems. On its own, a data point is meaningless — a single piece of coral adrift in an ocean. Yet when combined with millions of other points, connections form a structure suited for sustaining a spectrum of lifeforms. Our mission is to forge these bonds of disparate provider data points to build a foundation of information necessary to create dynamic, thriving healthcare networks.
The andros approach to creating healthcare networks focuses on depth of data. We use millions of data points to form a complete vision of the provider landscape, which enables us to find utility and meaning in this diverse information. This deep repository of data can then be used as a basis for credentialing, analyzing performance, and comparing individual providers to create the most vibrant health ecosystem possible.