Cloud Alliances Sales Manager
LEAD CLOUD ALLIANCE SALES IN THE AMERICAS
Sisense’s mission is to ensure every employee who joins our company has the opportunity to do the best work of their career. We’re looking for a Cloud Alliances Sales Manager reporting to Americas Region VP, Partner Business. This position will be responsible for managing co-selling with our strategic cloud alliances (AWS, Snowflake, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud) in the United States. Additionally accelerate growth of cloud alliances by supporting field enablement and demand gen marketing activities.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PARTNER TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in data analytics. Our team has the exciting opportunity to significantly drive business growth at Sisense. This is a high impact role where you’ll be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders.
You work closely with all global partner teams and sales teams to accelerate our business and success of Sisense’s partnerships - a critical part of Sisense’s growth strategy.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll conduct 1:1 meetings with each of your key partner stakeholders. You’ll learn about our strategic cloud alliances, partner programs and processes.
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product and partner programs.
- You will have built relationships with people in the global partner teams, the Americas sales org, and the Customer Success org.
- You will have a strong understanding of customer and partner needs, and you’ll create a plan to accelerate the growth of our co-selling efforts with cloud alliances.
- You’ve managed to learn about Sisense business, cloud alliances, and present our value proposition.
- You will work cross-functionally with the sales organization and global cloud alliance team to begin supporting co-selling efforts with cloud alliances.
- You will have robust relationships with partner and sales teams at each cloud alliance.
- You’ll craft a strategic growth plan with each cloud alliance partner.
- You have closed some sales, you have a healthy pipeline generated, and you’re consistently following up on opportunities with cloud alliances.
- You will create a case study for the sales team on working with a cloud alliance partner.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You know how to best work with the sales team and have a clear plan to motivate a team of driven salespeople to partner with our cloud alliance partners.
- Proven track record of meeting goals and deadlines, inclusive of new business growth, customer-retention and relationship management.
- You have a robust cloud alliance sales strategy - with KPIs and activities agreed with Sales leadership.
- You have countless examples of leading our sales in a better way with cloud alliances and you’ve measured them.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.