Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Datadog is an enterprise SaaS company featured in Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology list, Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in APM, and Forrester’s Intelligence Application and Service Monitoring Wave as a leader. Our Cloud Alliances Team’s charter is building and activating a strategic, differentiated and high-impact cloud partner ecosystem for our best-of-breed multi-cloud monitoring product.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Alliance Sales Manager to evangelize Datadog services with our Microsoft, AWS and GCP Cloud Alliances, manage lead sharing with these partners, and to ultimately generate qualified sales pipeline. Our goal is leveraging our existing cloud alliances to drive new customer adoption and revenue. This is a great opportunity for you to join a high-growth cloud software company and help blaze the path for our company's growth.
- Work hand-in-hand with Datadog’s enterprise and commercial sales organizations
- Identify and qualify net-new opportunities by leveraging our cloud alliance partnerships
- Enable and activate stakeholders within cloud alliances and build communities
- Generate alliance-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- 5+ years of partner-facing experience in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software as a service organization
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services
- Experience with systems management or monitoring
- Experience with partnerships supporting Containers and/or DevOps, particularly in a cloud environment
- Technical background/education
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Passion for fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable growth culture and environment
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.