Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, and driving omnichannel experiences between customers and agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing and contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, and power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage
About the role
Here’s the reality. We could write a long-winded list of responsibilities but in a fast-growing rocketship startup, what we’d write would be stale by the time we hit save. We are looking for a dynamic Commercial Account Executive that has helped build relationships from the ground up to focus on fast growing 'high velocity' entrepreneurial businesses with up to 100 employees. These are (post-Covid) onsite Sales positions that will provide additional training & development at our facilities in Manhattan.
- Working with the leadership team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle for Kustomer
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless on boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Kustomer
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events, meeting with customers and growing Kustomer’s presence within the market
You are somebody who:
- Has been a Commercial Account Executive at a high growth B2B SaaS startup and is seeking a new challenge
- Loves to meet new people and exercises excellent communication skills alongside your ability to, persuade, present, and write flawlessly
- Will never stop driving progress and is obsessed with growing any businesses you are a part of
- Thrives on developing new relationships every day
- Can’t wait to learn and take on new challenges in sales and business every day
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries & incentive compensation, stock , excellent company paid healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: