WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Commercial Accounts Marketing Manager to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for mid-market and SMB accounts in North America. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating account-based programs and leveraging pre-existing marketing programs to generate and accelerate commercial accounts revenue. You are a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to create multi-touch programs with a strategic focus on account personalization, one-to-one, and one-to-few experiences. Your skill set includes a combination of account based and lifecycle marketing, and working with and enabling sales stakeholders. This position reports into the Regional Marketing Director, North America.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will utilize the resources available to manage Commercial-segment marketing programs that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities. With years of professional marketing experience under your belt, you will use your marketing expertise to provide clear task management not only for yourself, but others as well.
You will do this by:
- Ideating and executing 1:few and 1:many account based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at a subset of target accounts
- Developing multi-touch marketing programs that deliver engaged leads to sales
- Working with customer marketing to ensure that you’re creating programs that will drive upsells, cross sells and renewals for our commercial accounts
- Leveraging global and regional demand generation programs, and further customizing for the commercial segment
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities and areas of opportunity within key accounts and prioritized industry verticals
- Owning reporting and analysis on commercial marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized
- Driving the development of thought leadership and sales enablement content for commercial accounts including but not limited to datasheets, sales collateral, presentations, playbooks, email campaigns, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a thoughtful marketer that is able to strategize and execute successful campaigns. You are able to prioritize issues and propose solutions. Your thoroughness and attention to detail enables you to serve as a mentor to others. You can take the lead on projects and provide constructive feedback to help team members grow and drive growth.
- 3-5 years experience in account-based marketing for B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for commercial account marketing programs
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase and other marketing tools is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.