Commercial Sales Director, Westcoast
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As our Commercial Sales Director on the Westcoast you will be joining a growing, passionate team and get firsthand startup experience. You will be a leading critical thinker, helping solve unstructured problems, while prioritizing and managing your time to meet your goals.
In this role you would:
- Leverage disciplined research skills and business acumen to source, negotiate and execute new Rhino partnerships.
- Oversee the execution of full sales cycles from lead-generation to closing and create go-to-market sales strategies in your region.
- Manage outreach and lead generation to landlords using industry knowledge and contacts in California market.
- Conduct in-person meetings with executive level leadership prospects/clients on behalf of Rhino.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of the Rhino product, clients/prospects, industry conditions, and competition to present value propositions to maintain a sufficient pipeline and meet individual sales goals.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the commercial real estate market.
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with landlords and property management companies in California.
- Prior experience using Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools to track and manage client activity.
- High responsiveness with proven client-centered commitment and focus.
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.