Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. Kustomer built it’s platform with intelligent automation, and a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service to every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate and collaborative people who really care about what they do and the people they help. We welcome individuals who want to learn and be challenged every day. We're in the midst of explosive growth, and have no plans of slowing down.
Some fun facts: Kustomer is the core platform of some incredible brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 in NYC by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel. We've raised over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most renowned VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Meta. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team and be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the role.
We are looking for a dynamic experienced SaaS Sales Executive that has built business relationships from the ground up to focus on our fast growing small & medium ("Commercial") business segments.
- Attend comprehensive sales and product training to become an expert on Kustomer
- Work with the leadership team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Drive acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle-from prospecting to contracts & hand-off to Customer Success
- Coordinate with our customer success team to ensure seamless on-boarding of new clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Kustomer
- Strengthen client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attend industry events, meet with customers and grow Kustomer’s presence within the market
- In time, as your abilities & knowledge grow, tackle larger and more challenging deals as part of Enterprise Sales team.
You are somebody who:
- Has been an Sales Executive for at a high growth B2B SaaS startup and is seeking a new challenge
- Loves to meet new people and exercises excellent communication skills alongside your ability to, persuade, present, and write flawlessly
- Will never stop driving progress and is obsessed with growing any businesses you are a part of
- Thrives on developing new relationships every day
- Can’t wait to learn and take on new challenges in sales and business every day
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries & incentive compensation, company stock, comprehensive fully paid health, dental & vision benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: