Commercial Sales Specialist at Peloton
As a Commercial Sales Specialist you will work to support the Commercial Sales team to drive Peloton’s Commercial business, and meet and exceed sales goals. As an integral part of the Commercial Sales Team you will become intimate with all elements of the sales process with opportunity for growth within the sales organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Partner with the Commercial Sales Team to perform sales support activities and grow Peloton’s Commercial business. This includes proposals, invoicing, assistance with product delivery, order follow-up, and relationship management with accounts.
- Responsible for administrative functions, inclusive of creating quotes, post-proposal follow-up, setting up accounts, and liaising with our financial, support and legal teams to ensure that a seamless and superior customer experience is delivered throughout the sales and delivery process.
- Provide assistance through the sales cycle, assist with specific requests, provide analytics, and help to grow accounts.
- Assist with completing general paperwork needed to finalize orders, including vendor forms, property agreements, and general vendor set-up.
- Assist with CRM maintenance, management, and reporting.
- Develop compelling email outreach campaigns
- Identify potential sales opportunities/trends within Peloton’s Commercial business
- Develop solutions to streamline the Commercial Sales workflow, work cross-functionally to explore/achieve impactful changes
- Other duties and projects as assigned (e.g Sales Conference planning)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently
- Positive and energetic disposition along with strong writing skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS applications (incl. Excel; ability to create pivot tables, execute vLookups, apply conditional formatting etc.), Apple Products, Drift, Salesforce.com, and G Suite
- Experience in utilizing Salesforce reporting to monitor Commercial Sales pipeline and create + deliver Salesforce dashboards/reports
- Proven track record in utilizing data as a means to drive incremental sales
- Previous B2B sales/account management experience preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.