Communications Associate, Sales at Zocdoc
Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our mission:
In this role, your goal will be to keep our ever-expanding sales team aligned and in-the-know about what’s going on across the business. Your main responsibilities will be producing weekly, monthly and quarterly communications that are presented to various levels across the organization. You will own editing and crafting sales communications, as well as help us continue to develop our sales resource hub. Every day, you’ll tap into your relationships within sales and across the organization to gather updates, ask smart questions, and package it all in a way that's engaging and digestible for our team. You will identify ways we can continue to foster and evolve our Sales culture by dreaming up new programs and events aligned with Zocdoc’s core values.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are a natural storyteller who can gather complex information, discern what’s most critical, and communicate it clearly and concisely
- Are a relationship-builder, who is energized by collaborating with diverse groups
- Are an expert project manager with a get-it-done attitude
Your day to day is…
Crafting content with personality and clarity
- You will keep our Sales organization up-to-date with content, announcements, and news. Your writing will need to break through the clutter to ensure that our busy, fast-moving Sales teams always know what’s happening.
- You will build, maintain and improve upon our recurring communications across our many sales teams - adapting your communication style across multiple levels and disciplines
Building relationships across Sales and Zocdoc
- You will embed yourself within the sales org and work side by side with Sales Leadership and managers to build frameworks and communications to help ensure strategic alignment, create consistency and empower the sales team.
- Through collaboration and strong partnerships, you’ll work seamlessly with, motivate, and lead others to successful outcomes.
Fostering our sales culture through programs and events
- You will help us continue to build a great culture by conceiving of and executing on programs and events that connect to and reinforce our core values.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have….
- 3-5 years of experience in internal or external communications
- Experience working with a sales team directly is a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.