Contracts Operations Specialist (Remote) at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:36 a.m. (EST) on Friday, June 25, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
As a Contracts Operations Specialist on our Services Engagement team, you will support Veeva’s Services organization in the contracting process, by preparing well-written, accurate and cohesive contracts in response to the client’s consulting service’s needs. You will also support the contract renewal process, and manage operational processes from contract initiation through execution and staffing.
The Services Engagement team supports a global organization focused on North American clients; the candidate’s ability and willingness to work across North American time zones, as needed, is paramount to customer success. We have no work location requirement if you are able to work across different US time zones.
This is a full-time permanent role with Veeva. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Create executable contracts for Professional and Managed Services (implementation and post-implementation) that address customer needs and ensure alignment with Veeva policies and processes
- Manage contract-related processes– from initial request to final execution– to ensure timely and compliant contracts
- Coordinate the contributions of contributing team members (i.e., Professional Services, Managed Services, Sales, and other SMEs, as needed) to develop high quality, compliant contracts
- Create the customer contract and manage workflow through the contracting process (i.e., draft, review, approval, execution, staffing)
- Format, proofread, and edit for accuracy, clarity, readability, and compliance with Veeva policies
- Maintain Veeva’s contract templates and processes for the timely and effective completion of Statements of Work, Change Orders, and related contracts
- Proactively manage a workload that includes responsibility for multiple contracts and other tasks, as required, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ensure all contract timelines are met
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience supporting contract development and/or contract operations in a fast-paced, B2B environment
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complicated ideas into digestible language
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; expert formatting, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional organizational, project, and time management skills
- Able to coordinate various levels of SMEs effectively to deliver complicated responses on-time
- Able to effectively prioritize activities, and work successfully under time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including use of Styles in Word
- Ability and willingness to work across North American time zones, as needed
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours, as needed
Nice to Have
- Experience in life sciences and/or SaaS technology
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com
- Interest in learning Salesforce.com report development or other technical skills
- Self-motivated and self-managed, with an ownership mentality
- Team player, able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Displays a positive attitude and sense of urgency
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.