Corporate Account Manager
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We’re a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking our first Corporate Account Manager in New York City. We’re looking for someone with a dynamic personality to help service our top tier accounts. In this role, you will report directly into our Director of Sales - Key Accounts and have great visibility into our executive team to support your goals.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years’ quota carrying expertise in an Account Management capacity
- A Bachelors degree is required
- Record of over-achieving quota
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM
- Develop trust with our Emerging and Corporate customer’s IT leaders.
- Identify opportunities for upsells and expansions with our top tier customers.
- Execute and win negotiation strategies for closing upsells that maximize the annual contract value and term cycle.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual growth quotas.
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategies to account list
- Ensure that customers understand the value of our SaaSOps platform
- Advise clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Work with Customer Success as account team partners to identify and develop new opportunities and strategies
- Support resellers engaged in opportunities, coordinating with the Channel Managers to drive more revenue through our partners
- Execute customized presentations/demonstrations via Google Hangout and in person when required.
- Employ BetterCloud’s sales process to move customers from their current product to higher SKUs securing more ARR and time under contract.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.