Corporate Data Sales Executive
We're a high-growth Fintech SAAS early stage company that uses cutting edge technology such as big data analytics and AI to revolutionize the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
We’re a small, but rapidly growing team that’s passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent over three years shaping our product are now really starting to take off – we’re already helping a large numbers of businesses process billions and reduce risk, and we’re now looking to build our foundation team to take us to the next level.
This role will entail working directly with clients to drive new revenues on proof of concept products.
- Generate new opportunities from outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision-makers, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Work closely with our Product and Strategy teams to further develop our product and prioritise new features
- Build awareness of our product in the market through speaking at industry conferences
- Work in tandem with our marketing team to develop and provide feedback on campaigns
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritise the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Contribute towards the recruiting & training of future new hires for the corporates team
- Strong understanding of the corporate onboarding market
- Track record of success across each stage of the sales cycle (including business development)
- Self-starting attitude with the capabilities to bring a new product to market with limited support from the wider organisation
- Ability to work closely with a product team to provide customer feedback and help prioritise feature launches
- 5 weeks PTO!
- 100% paid medical benefits!
- Flexible work environment!
- Fully stocked kitchen!