Corporate Sales Development Representative at DoorDash
What you’ll do
- Reporting into the Corporate Sales Manager you will target HR and people teams to source and qualify corporate decision makers
- Set up demonstrations for our Corporate Account Executive team
- Manage outbound demand generation through a mix of: Marketing campaigns using Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator messaging, Cold calls, and potential field work
- Help build the playbook for a new SDR team
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques
- A passion for sales!
- High-energy and fearless
- Persuasive - you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- Humble - you’re willing to get your hands dirty and you’re open to feedback
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves to make things successful
- Self-motivated - able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or sales development
Nice to haves
- Are you bilingual? Awesome...that’s a plus for us!
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach.io
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.