Corporate Sales Executive (NYC)
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Accelerating the growth of enterprise sales through selling Grubhub’s products and services.
- Developing a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape.
- Diligently prospecting. You will work with your team to develop a plan that ensures target prospects know your name and how you can help them.
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to drive buying decisions of VP, Director, and C-Level executives at enterprise companies.
- Work with customers to quantify opportunities via a detailed needs analysis, and creates solutions to deliver and ensure a smooth end to end sales process.
- Manage pipeline and sales activity with an ability to accurately forecast.
- Find creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas with peers.
- Willing to risk comfort level and step into unknown projects/tasks.
- And other exciting projects assigned by your manager.
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree coupled with 2-5 years of experience in a business-to-business SaaS sales role.
- Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.